About this site
- This website is produced and maintained by the Hong Kong Museum of Art (HKMA).
- Please download Media Player provided by Microsoft or RealPlayer provided by RealNetworks to view videos on this website.
Web accessibility non-conformance statement
HKMA is committed to ensuring that this website conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA requirements to the maximum extent possible. However, the majority of the web pages involves multimedia contents which may not incorporate all the accessibility features.
- HKMA is always keen to improve the accessibility of this website. Should you have any views on or experience any difficulties in accessing information on this website, please contact HKMA at 2721 0116 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information provided by the HKMA on this website is for reference only. Whilst the HKMA endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, no express or implied warranty is given by the HKMA as to the accuracy of such information.
- The HKMA does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. The HKMA is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site and are advised to verify such information by making reference to its original publication and obtain independent advice before acting on it.
- The content available on this website, including but not limited to all texts, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise provided, the HKMA is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written aurthorization is obtained from the HKMA.
- By accessing any of the webpages of this website, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the HKMA without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements.
- If third party copyright is involved in the content found on this website, authorisation or permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such content must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any websites linked to this website, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
- This Copyright Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- You acknowledge and agree that the HKMA shall not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages howsoever arising out of the use of this website. The HKMA does not guarantee that any messages sent over the Internet will be completely secure. The HKMA does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred by you if you send a message to the HKMA, or if the HKMA sends a message to you at your request, over the Internet. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.
Copyright © 2018 Hong Kong Museum of Art. All Rights Reserved. This website is best viewed with browsers Chrome
, Internet Explorer 9